Mission & Vision
- is to reach out girls at risk by nurturing them as parents
- is to provide them a caring & a loving home so that they discover their true self
- is to give them a NEW HOPE
- Rescuing girls at risk from abused backgrounds, girls on street, forced & fake child marriages ending up in brothels, abandoned & orphans and other disadvantaged girls.
- Counseling & Rehabilitating the rescued girls for almost six months.
- Accepting them and welcoming them in their new home by giving them love & care.
- Assessing the girls to find a suitable placement esp. enrolling them in a Recognised school.
- Providing all their necessary needs which includes their food, shelter, medical, school etc.
- Exposing them to recreational & extracurricular activities like arts & crafts, jewellery making, singing and music etc.
- Encouraging them to find their gifts and talents.
- Exposure to different cultures encouraging them to spend one to one & also in a group quality time.